Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Papers, Papers, Read all the Feedback!

I've now finished reading and commenting on all of your article/chapter review papers. You're now free to swing by and pick them up at your convenience.

However, I've not yet written a grade on the papers themselves or posted it on Veracross. Evil, right?

I've made this choice quite purposefully, however, and am offering a delightful incentive for a thoughtful reading and response to the comments:

Once you've read the comments on the paper and in the rubric, please email me your guess as to what  grade you earned and some thoughts as to why. If you guess within +/- 2 points of your actual grade, I'll give you a 2 point extra credit bonus!

I need all responses and guesses complete and emailed to me by Friday afternoon at 4:30 pm. After this time, I'll post all the grades, including any extra credit bonuses, on Veracross.

No comments:

Post a Comment